Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hey You! Week 3 Haiku! Winners!

Sorry for the late post, the VoterVirgin blog team was out haunting the world for Halloween! You have all contributed a lot of zen over the past three weeks. Thanks!

And tune in on Tuesday, November 2 for our GRAND PRIZE $150 winner announcement!!

Week 3 $50 Winner:

16.. I can drive!
Well guess what's even better?
18.. I CAN VOTE!!!!


Bolt name: hello_kuty

And our lovely Runners Up!

You say you love me
actions speak louder than words
Prove it, vote with me


d6pack
D. Hoyt voting in Va
Bolt sn: d6pack
dhoyts4pack@yahoo.com



talking together
as we inch our way toward change
one vote at a time

Eve leans on a cane
as she waits in line to vote
her future at stake

different ideas
compete for your allegiance
some of them have names

the world is watching
to see how we use freedom
show them who we are

What do you believe
America should become?
Reply by Tuesday.


My name is Constance Campbell and I voted in Austin, TX.


free thinking voters
they know how to turn me on
out to change the world


Alison said...
bolt sn:AliChick1218